TASTE THE STYLE OF NEW YORK CITY

...XX...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

FREEMANS


Now, I know this place has been around for a while, but on New Years Day I FINALLY decided to eat at this uber-hipster trendy restaurant. For those of you who aren't familiar with this super cool spot, it's located at the end of freeman's alley in the lower east side which is one of MY favorite blocks downtown. Soooo you would imagine my disappointment after knowing this place is so successful that the food was EH and the service was slow. Not to mention we waited like 30 minutes for the crappiest special I've ever had. I would post the picture of this tuna tartar but it's literally the foulest looking plate I've ever seen. However, I do love the old cabin lodge decor therefore I will suggest a cool drink date at their "speak easy" type bar in the room to the right ;) ...

Freemans
Freeman's Alley (off Rivington Btwn Bowery and Crystie St.)
212-420-0012
www.freemansrestaurant.com

1 comment:

  1. really?
    me and toze ate there and the food was bangin
    and we had some weird appetizer meat like wild boar or something it was slammin

    ReplyDelete